Media Strategy and Planning
All strategies are based on a high level of research, a thorough understanding of the client’s business and unbiased planning and buying.
Q Advertising specialises in media strategy and planning by exploring all aspects of the client’s business to devise a strategy that will not only enable business growth but also develop future proof strategies against oncoming competitors and other market factors that may occur.
Market Research & Trends
Our access to current research and trends provides an understanding of the media consumption and habits of Australians. Utilising independent data provides a comprehensive understanding of a client’s target demographic and becomes a foundation of all strategy and planning.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- In-depth knowledge of Australian markets and its segmented regions
- Activity in all metro and regional markets across the country
- Current analysis on each market prior to commencing any new planning or strategic processes
- Considering reach, target audience and programming
- Analysing all media options in a marketplace to determine best opportunity for clients
- Niche media opportunities for unique products
- Consumer insights and behaviour
- Identifying the best target demographic/s for your business
- Utilising data from independent researchers including Roy Morgan
Media Planning Services
- Analysing the reach and frequency of a campaign
- Consideration of audience levels, viewer numbers, tarps and cost efficiencies
- Aligning media with campaign goals and objectives
- Added value and support from media networks
- Negotiating rate levels and mass buying opportunities
- Every client, every strategy and every brief requires individual negotiation to get the best possible outcome.
- Monitoring of placement and reporting
- Specific programming selection to reach targeted audiences
- Forward planning to secure placement at key times of year or during key events
YOU’LL BE IN