maximise each campaign
Q Advertising has competitive media buying opportunities throughout Australia and further negotiate on all media buys to maximise the potential of each media campaign.
Working in unison, Q Advertising’s media buying capabilities and research on consumer trends, enables efficient campaign planning in line with the client brief to ensure correct placement of media. We strive for effective solutions to ensure your message is not only seen and heard but creates action.
spot & audience monitoring
Post Campaign Reporting
One of our biggest points of difference from other agencies is that all clients’ receive comprehensive monthly post campaign analysis which involves spot and audience monitoring. Others refer to this as ‘spots and dots,’ but we prefer to take it further and consider individual programming, time zone placement, audience ratings and reach.
Once the media analysis is complete, outcomes are measured against campaign results, to provide a comprehensive overview for future planning. All media outlets are held accountable for what clients have paid for, including TARPs (target audience rating points), CPM (cost per thousand) and other media measurements.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- Negotiating with media on a client by client basis to ensure the best possible rates and bonus offerings for each client
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with media houses and representatives across the country
- Utilising our group buying capabilities as a foundation for all negotiations
Media & Spot Monitoring
- Requesting TV and radio logs and press tear sheets to monitor all campaigns
- Check time zones, specific programming, tarp’s and spots
- Negotiating make goods or other solutions when required
Post Campaign Analysis
- Not just spots and dots – thorough checking of all media measurables
- Aligning deliverables with campaign results
- Holding media accountable for what has been paid for
YOU’LL BE IN